If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must complete the membership on your behalf.
- 1.1. Your membership will begin on the day you join.
- 1.2. When paying by Direct Debit, an initial payment will be required to cover the period up to your first
- 1.3. When completing the online Direct Debit form you will be asked to sign an initial 3 months contract, which equates to your first 3 monthly payments. After which you are free to leave, but must give 30 days notice. Please see Cancelling Your Membership.
- 1.4. Your membership is personal to you. You cannot transfer it to another person.
- 1.5. If Re-evolve Limited or the bank/building society makes a mistake with your direct debit payment you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your bank/building society.
2. Membership Fees
- 2.1. You must pay a monthly membership which will be determined by your chosen membership package.
- 2.2. Monthly instalments will be due on either the 1st of each calendar month or the next available working day by Direct Debit.
- 2.3. We may change the amount of your monthly payments. If we do we will write to you at the address
you have given us 14 days before the changes take place.
- 2.4. Monthly fees are payable even if you do not attend the classes.
3. Cancelling Your Membership
- 3.1. Memberships cannot be cancelled prior to the agreed initial 3 month contract length that you have signed up for and the last payment has been made. A contract may be cancelled once the final payment has been made; this requires 30 days notice in writing to Debit Finance (e-mail email@example.com). A confirmation letter will be sent back. Queries on cancelled memberships can only be dealt with when a copy of this letter is provided. Contact Debit Finance on 01908 422 007.
- 3.2. Please DO NOT simply cancel the direct debit agreement WITHOUT notifying the Direct Debit company or this will be seen as a ‘non payment’ by the automated system and will have to then incur a late payment / non payment.
4. Club Rules
- 4.1. You must comply with the rules/etiquette which forms part of this agreement.
- 4.2. We may change the rules/etiquette at any time. We will post notice of any changes.
5. Changing the Agreement.
- 5.1. We can change the agreement at any time. We will give you 14 day’s notice of this change in
writing at the address you have given us.
- 6.1. You are entitled to use the venues available for your category of membership package.
- 6.2. You may have to pay additional charges to use certain other venues. You can get a list of
these from our finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can change these prices at any time.
- 6.3. Before attending any sessions you must read and sign the Health Questionnaire. We can
refuse access to the sessions if we consider your health may be adversely affected by the sessions we
provide. In such circumstances we will ask you to refer back to your own GP/ Practice.
- 6.4. Sessions will still take place on public holiday periods except the 25th, 26th December and the 1
st January. Sessions may close for the annual special event which takes place on one Saturday each May
such as the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge. This is posted on the website ‘events’ page at least 3 months
prior to the event. Notices will be given at the sessions prior to the event in advance notifying customers
of any changes. No refunds will be available for these periods.
- 6.5. We may change the session start times after a democratic consultation with the venue members or
withdraw any of the sessions at any time if the venue is needed for events, tournaments, exhibitions or
other special activities.
- 6.6. We may need to use a different area of the venue from time to time (usually for factors outside of
our control e.g public events, competitions etc). Fitness classes may in exceptional circumstances have
to be cancelled due to unforeseen instructor unavailability. In the above circumstances we will use our
best endeavours to:
- 6.6.1. Give as much notice as is reasonably practicable by giving notice prior to the sessions.
- 6.6.2. Arrange for alternative facilities during a period of closure.
- 6.7. “Re-Evolve Limited” management reserve the right to change the activity programme. Prior notice
will be given at the venue relating to activity cancellations or the introduction of new sessions.
- 6.8. Promotions do not apply to existing members.
7. Membership sign in
- 7.1. You must sign in at your class prior to commencing your session.
- 7.2. Members may in the future have their photograph taken for identification purposes; this will be stored on
“Re-Evolve Limited” database. This information will solely be used by “Re-Evolve Limited” and will not be released to any third parties.
8. Junior Members (16-18)
- 8.1. If you are 16-17 (inclusive) your parent or guardian must sign this agreement on your behalf. signing this agreement your parent or guardian agrees to be responsible for your behaviour and actions at all times and to pay us any amounts that are due on your behalf.
- 8.2. When you reach 18 your junior membership will end and you will automatically and immediately become a full adult member and sign a copy of this agreement.